Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

My first Christmas with kids came...sort of.  We had Christmas last night.   It was fun and the kids are comepletly spoiled.   There are new toys everywhere in my living room.   I have no idea where it's all going and we don't have enough to get rid of some things to make room.  I never had room originally.  I'm sad I don't get to spend actual Christmas with them.   They went home tonight for the next few days.  I understand though, they aren't really mine.  I'm not looking forward to them returning...well not them returning, their behaviors when they return is really what I mean.  When they just spent one night it took almost two weeks to semi get back to normal and I'm not sure H ever did, so 3 nights should be wonderful.   I hope all have a fabulous Christmas...I'm going to enjoy my time without kids and see some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment