Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween Baby J

Unlike most Halloween nights, I had this evening free and Baby J and I got to experience trick or treating.   We went to a cousin's and went out with her.  Baby J had a blast.  In fact we spent most of the evening literally chasing after her- she has really started to run well and fast.   She thought this evening was great and thoroughly enjoyed it.   I've noticed she is getting true joy out of so many things lately.  Last night she went to a skating party with me and people took her out on the rink in her stroller all night and she loved it, I even put her in way to large skates and went around with her once.   It's so much fun to see her having true joy in the things we do.  
Baby J is becoming little Miss Independent and she will soon be a huge handful, but I wouldn't change it for anything.  She is talking all the time and we are hearing sentences from her.  She has started to really reach the stage where she repeats what she is hearing.  Most things are called "puppy" until she is told what they are.   Puppy is her favorite word and she goes around saying it.  It's amazing how fast she catches on to things.  She was calling a bird a puppy the other day and I told her it was a bird so she repeated back  "Ird."   And now she calls the birds birds instead of puppy.  She also now keeps going to the tub and saying "ubbles" aka bubbles.  She is climbing everything and takes off to other rooms and areas now.  
Today Baby J started daycare at a center...I'm glad for the closer drive, but really liked where she was.  I was worried we would be starting over with the crying like she was doing, but they said she did very well.  She cried in the morning some and a little later, but she played, took a nap even, and did not even have her blanket all day (which is HUGE).  I didn't even let her take her best bud in this morning...which by the way is her cup.  I guess she loved trick or treating with them as well this morning.  Hopefully she will do as well tomorrow without all the halloween distractions.  
1st day in new seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment