Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Empty House

Ok it's not completely empty.  I am still there as well as my pets, but as for kids all is quiet.   The kids I had left last Wednesday.   It was not as bad as I anticipated.  I had a nice conversation with the family and that helped alot.   I never was sad they were going home.  I miss them, but always knew they would be going home.   My family is more upset than I am.   I do miss them and their keeping me busy.  However my spring play is starting so I am goign to keep busy. I just hope I get more kids and soon.
They called today and I was excited, but it turned out to be for a 15 or 16 year old and I am not licensed for teens nor do I want them or have the space for them.  I can't believe they even called over that.  I have everyone thinking positive with me that the next one will be a baby and one I can keep.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment