Tuesday, January 8, 2013

When is enough enough?

The past couple of weeks have been really bad.  24hr after G left they called and asked me to take her back.  Of course I said yes.  Then I never heard again.   Apparently the aunt did not pass the KBI.  Now how they didn't figure this out in the month that this was planned for I have no idea.   I only found out she wasn't coming back to me when another person called asking me to do Respite care.  She checked into it.

I basically had a horrible 3 day breakdown.  I cried for 3 hrs for some reason after finding out, which went to about the middle of our family christmas.   So embarressing.  
I did do respite care for a 1 and 2 yr old and it was ok, but I was glad they went back.  They were tiny hurricanes in my house.  
I got a call last week about taking a 2yr old and a 5 day old.  I was so excited to finally be getting a baby....They said they would call me if it changed and put that I accepted and to no surpise I never heard again.  I called my family resource worker's supervisor and complained.  I also sent a complaint to my FRW.  This is tiring and frustrating and bothersome.  Why can't they take the 2 min to call back.  Why are they calling me in the first place if they have no intention of putting them in my house.

So now i'm trying to decide if I want to continue.  I've considered changing companies (which may be a good idea anyway as the company I was considering is the one with all the contracts for next 4 yrs.)/  Maybe i should just quite.  I don't know anymore.  Its so killing my mood too. I know I'm not impressed with TFI and the system sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment