Friday, July 18, 2014

Still Waiting

There really isn't much to report.    I have not been chosen a total of five times now, so I guess there is that.  My worker has also quit so that should be an interesting transition.   I however was told I'm the 2nd longest family waiting in the system because so many were adopted this past month.   So now I just need to wait till there is a baby that the parents don't want a say in where their child is going or to be chosen.  They had so many there for awhile I got very hopeful.
I also wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has been using my Amazon link when they shop.  While it's a small percentage, every little penny helps.  Please keep using it and sharing it with others.
 If you are interested in donating to my adoption funds, please check out my GoFundMe page which is listed on the right side of this blog.  Feel free to share this as well.   It was very hard to set that up because I don't really like handouts (The amazon one doesn't seem that way), but I also know that adoption is very expensive and I'm not rich...sadly.
I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather in the middle of July.   Keep thinking positive thoughts with me and hopefully sometime I will have awesome news.
Just for fun here is a cute picture from the zoo the other day.  I'm so sad the summer is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment