Sunday, August 14, 2016

Baby J and the Nightmare of a Week


So tomorrow I start my 2nd year at my job and I thought we were ready to go, but this past week did not go well.   Tomorrow I officially start and my daughter still doesn't have a daycare.   I was so excited that I had it planned out, but as many of you know that did NOT work out.  That woman has no business being in daycare if she can't handle a baby that cries.  After our two days of trying out the place, Baby J was traumatized and I was angry...at the provider not Baby J.  

And now I'm having a hard time finding a daycare. Either they don't take kids this young, are full, or are way out of my price range....Why is daycare soooooo expensive????   I tried to get a scholarship at a couple places but they denied me because it looks like I make a lot....none of them take into account my bills.  I wish I was more financially stable.

In other news, Baby J now walks all the time  and sleeps in her own room every night and pretty
much all night.  Unfortunately she has become super clingy and also attached very much to her blanket and now cries any time she is left somewhere.   I'm hoping it will pass.    A couple days ago she had the first fall that included blood.  She busted the little piece between her lips and gum..with her one tooth.  Of course she was over it before I even figured out where the blood came from.

So this week has probably been harder for me than her.

Please keep baby J and I in your prayers again.  For my job to continue to go well and for us to find a daycare she will do well in (and that I can afford).  I'm still hoping the church daycare in Rose Hill will have a spot open up.  In the meantime, I'm sooooo thankful to family again for helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment