Friday, September 2, 2016

Baby J's weeks are improving!

My last post was a big downer.  After a nightmare with daycare, I was stuck searching.   It is so hard to find childcare at a reasonable rate for a young child, especially after school has started.   But I'm happy to report that Baby J has now spent 5 days in the same place.   Thankfully my family helped out for the first two weeks.   A former student is watching her till November when
she will start going to a center closer to where we will live then.  So far I know it's been rough, but everyone has stuck it out and things have improved.   Baby J is making a new friend and enjoying it.   I'm so thankful for the wonderful care she is getting.

Poor Baby J has been bit by some type of bugs that she is really allergic to and I've got to figure out a plan with those.   :-(   They even leave scars so that isn't fun.

School is already keeping me busy and I miss the summer days where I got to spend so much time with baby Girl....even though it did cause  a lot of problems with the transition.  Tonight was the first time we have done much---we went and swam.   I love seeing Baby J in the pool, she loves it so much and tries to be so independent.  Now she is getting taller and can walk further out and she loves it.   Although we can't do as much we will still find time to do some stuff this fall.

Baby J weighed in at 19.4 lbs on the scale at the Y.  She walks everywhere, talks a lot, and finally got a second tooth today.  At night when she starts getting tired she starts bring books to me to read.  It's so cute.  I love how much she likes books and it's so cool to start to see her personality really start to take shape.

1 comment: