Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moving Forward

Well I got the call.  I start my training in a week.  It's at my house and will actually finish the week I finish my college courses.   Nice timing.   I'm excited but at the same time nervous as I'm not sure I can get my house clean.  I need to rent a storage shed to get a lot of it out.   With the show I'm in I'm just not sure when.  This weekend I get to go to KC with friends and their 3 little boys.  We are going to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of fun.  I hope it gets warm enough for Oceans of fun and stays cool enough for Worlds of fun.  I'm waiting for them now.    They have a 3,4, 5 years old boys.  It should be an interesting weekend.   3 adults, 3 kids, one hotel room.  :-)   Well they should arrive any minute so I guess I should go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment