Monday, June 13, 2011

Meeting One done!

Well today I met with my trainer.  I have 2 stacks of paper to fill out and a whole book to read and answer questions.   The paper stacks are about me, while the book is more about fostering and adopting and what it means.  There are 6 books total so this should be fun to do along with my homework for school.  Overall I think the meeting went well.  My house isn't as clean as I'd like it, but I got the kitchen clean and most of the living room.   I'm also starting this week volunteering with a horse rescue place.  I think this will be an interesting experience.  I've always considered volunteering at a humane society, but am always afraid I'll want to bring all the animals home.  I know I can't bring a horse home.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment