Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 2

Well I've made it to week 2.  I turned in all my paperwork and finished the first book.  My worker was impressed.   She did bring up my house and actually wanted to look through it and I told her no.  I know it needs a lot of work...however she did say that was the only concern.   I haven't accomplished much this week because I spent a day with my cousin (even got to go see the new baby in the family) and some time with my friend and her boys.   today I have to go to town for a show and auditions for the next shakespeare show.  
However I did buy a rug for my living room...$300 dollar rug for $60...yeah I'm that good.  I also have plans to get the piano and cabinets out of her tomorrow and that's one of the things she mentioned.  I haven't been back to the horse place which saddens me lots...I emailed a question and never heard back so I haven't made it yet.   I keep meaning to.  I really need to work on motivation.  I also haven't started the second book....ack.  Guess I better be motivated somewhere.   Or tomorrow and Monday morning are going to be extremely hard.
:-)  PS.  I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment