Monday, September 30, 2013

Another step

Well my fingerprints FINALLY came back and so probably by the end of this week, I will be eligible to adopt.  Now if only there were birth mom's in the program.  :-(     I hope this doesn't end up being another two years down the road and still nothing happening.

This past weekend I went to the KC Rennaisance Fest ( a tradition I do every year with some of my friends).  It was a great trip, but the last two years I've had kids with me.  I kept remembering things that I did with the little girl I had last year so it kind of was sad.  

Today I got to hold a brand new baby girl --5 days old.  She was so adorable.  It was a former student's little girl.   There are so many babies being born in the last couple weeks.  Many of my former students are having babies.     I want a baby so bad.  I'm sure it will happen eventually.  Now I'm just in the long long long waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment