Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Change can Happen fast!

It has been almost a week since I became a 'mom'.   And it has been crazy.  Boy and Girl are not the well behaved children they seemed at first and can throw a tantrum like none other.   They are extremely adorable when they are in a good mood.   And night time has become harder and harder every night.  
Now I'm not saying I can't handle this all but it is a drastic change especially with two.  Last Thursday we looked into a daycare and found one (or so I thought).  I plan to change to a different one if I can get brave enough to tell the current one.  She wanted it all up front and now I'm poorer than ever.   We also spent time with my 18yr old cousin that led us to going to wichita - mainly because Boy needed to sleep and I thought the car ride would help.  My aunt met us and this ended up in a shopping trip and dinner and another late night...but she bought some cute clothes and we ended up with a stuffed dinosaur that Boy loves!  Friday was even crazier as my family came to my house and we proceeded to go to the zoo.  Boy gets along pretty well with my Nephew and they had a lot of fun playing this weekend.  It was an interesting mess with it also being the last weekend of the Shakespeare show.  I am lacking on sleep and this is not unusual for me, but it's rough when both kids are up screaming most of the night.  Last night was extremely rough as they visited their Mom and caused them to be confused.  Tonight both kids are asleep though and were by 10:30 (Girl much earlier) and Boy went to sleep without much crying.  Yea! ME.   Girl has to cry herself to sleep.  It was shorter tonight.   I know part of it is they have such different   sleeping arrangements here.   I'm amazed at how well they are doing for all the changes in their life.  I don't think I'd be doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment