Monday, September 26, 2011

What to do.

I've hit a delimna.   Nighttime with Boy.  He won't go to sleep.  he's been sleeping on the couch a lot lately.  I get so frustrated.
Also today was rough.  Girl bit Boy and left a lovely mark.  I've been trying so hard to keep the kids mark free for fear of retaliation of parent or social services...though they are bound to have marks.  Girl is just learning to walk and Boy is clumsy.   Also Boy had the biggest and hugest tantrum ever tonight at rehearsal.  He cryed so hard he made himself sick.   I don't know why either.  He won't answer yes or no questions so it's hard to get information from him.
I guess tomorrow I'll call my FSW and find out about the bite.   ack.
Tomorrow will be better...right.  It has improved there are just moments....

No comments:

Post a Comment