Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A rough week

This past week has been rough.  G fell sick with massive ear infections and had to be picked up from daycare two days in a row and then I kept him home for a day.  Thankfully my work is semi flexible and I am able to get a sub.  Then my mother is in the hospital for heart problems.  G and I went to visit her when I kept him home.   Hopefully she will be getting out today.   R fell on Friday and busted a tooth and had to have it pulled yesterday.  That was an experience I would prefer not to do again.   Overall he is handling it well, but the actual pulling yesterday was horrible.   We are also trying hard to potty train R and have removed the use of pullups during the day (I don't think he can tell when he is wet) and though several outfits are gone through, at least he is starting to recognize when he goes.   G yesterday stood for a few seconds at a time and I think he will be walking very soon.  He loves walking and is just working on that balance.
The bad thing is through all of this i forgot to get my car tags renewed and now they are late and the whole state is shut down for a week.  Yippee.  Got to love my life currently.   The best thing is there are only 17 more days left of school.  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I so need a break from school/teaching.   

No comments:

Post a Comment