Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Round 3 Completed

well it's been a few days but R & G have left my house and I am again an empty house...well minus myself and the dog and cat.   They did very welll as they were leaving but I'm afraid they really couldn't see past the visit with Mom.   They were moving on to live with a Great aunt and uncle.  Although I'm very sad to see them go, I think that for this particular set of boys a two parent family may be better if they must go back home eventually (which honestly I don't know that they will).    It's hard to say goodbye to them when I so badly want kids of my own.  Hopefully something will happen for the good.   I've been quite busy since they left last week with a family birthday, an evening as a fill in Bunco player, and shopping with my friend and her family (the new babies).
I am counting down the days till summer and am looking forward to a break from work.  Until the next kid (s) come I will work on my house and cleaning and relaxing.   I'd really like a baby.....
Also in other news I am getting a hot tub for very very very cheap from my cousin.  They are getting a newer one and I'm buying theirs.  I'm very excited and hope it works out ok.    I know it's going to cost some money but I'm hoping I can fill it and use it as a hot tub/pool.  I'm so excited about that.  I plan to do a lot of things around my house.  i will soon be very poor.   So the hot tub will be nice for a relaxation as I freak out about the poverty I am pushing myself into.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment