Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Round 4....I'm ready I think

Two things have happened since that last post.
1.  I received a letter from a collections company from a bill for the kid I took in for emergency care.   I thought it had been taken care of.  I've dealt with that all weekend.   I was very angry.   Thankfully it has been paid (I think)

2.  I have not received a response from my email yet as my Family Resource person is on vacation this week - which thankfully she at least replied to let me know that.  

3.   I took in round 4 tonight , a 15 month old boy (who is a big chunk) and a 2yr 4 month old girl.   He's a big boy and she's adorable.   B went to sleep in the crib almost immediately after getting here, while G cried when I tried to get her to go to the bed.  Though I think she will adapt quickly and well (she's already played a little), she is having a hard time going to sleep - she is on my couch.   There are to many sounds and my dumb dog won't go to sleep now.   He also had a bone and has been growling some and kind of scares G.   I hope she goes to sleep soon or tomorrow will be a very very long day or rather today.  They got here at 11:30pm.   I didn't get the call till 10pm.  

The frustrating thing is they said they called like 12 places, why didn't they call me.  I'm actually closer to where they are from than I have been to the others.

Again these kids came with very few items and so tomorrow we get to go shopping.   And I need to buy groceries.   Maybe we will go swimming.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment