Monday, June 11, 2012

Of Course They call!

So I leave on vacation last Monday for a week in Colorado and just as I suspected, I received 5 calls from TFI for kids.  The first one was an obvious no because of me being single, the kid's best interest was not with me.   The others just didn't work out because I was away.  Though I am getting awful frustrated that they call me when it's a set of 3 (I can only take 2) and many of them were to old.  I really want 3 and under and they keep calling me for older kids.  
Tonight they called and I didn't have my phone.   It was for a five year old boy.  I'm not calling back.  I know my license says up to 6, but I really don't want past 3.  Honestly I just want to adopt.  I don't know that this is the right path for me.  I love the kids, hate the system.   The bad thing is there are plenty of kids that do fall in the age range I'd like.  I wish I could find the money to just adopt a baby.
Here's a pretty pic from the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment