Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first big purchase

Today I finished my Master's program.  Woo Hoo.
On other news as I am now near the end of getting licensed (even went and got my fingerprints done today), I purchased the first thing for the room.
It's a height chart.  I was going to create my own that was going to be a birdhouse, but I saw this and it was only $10 and I liked it.  So I bought it.   I actually purchased a much larger item also.  I got a crib/changing bed set from Walmart.  Went cheap, can't afford nice stuff.  But hey it's new.  Sure hope it wasn't a mistake to buy it now and that I get to use it, sooner than later.   I decided it would be safer buying it new because beds always have recalls.   I really really hope I get to use it soon, though I still need a mattress.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment