Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baby J

Uh Oh already tired of Mama's picture taking
Today we have a 2 1/2 pounder!!!   2lb 6.1oz.    And hopefully we don't go down again.   Baby girl had a good day today and has been moved up to 22ml of food every 3 hrs so we are creeping closer and closer to an ounce of food at a time.  

KCSL sent me a very nice care package today and someone from there came and took me out to lunch.  That was awesome.   They have been such a help with the SS # and trying to get insurance.  I'm super appreciative of it.   I'm not sure why everything with this has been like an adoption has never happened with a baby....it's been interesting.  I'm thankful there are people helping out.    Speaking of which baby girl finally has a SS#.  Yea!!!

That's really all.   I was just really excited about the 2 1/2 lbs.

1 comment: